H Squared have done the Harlem Shake for Red Nose Day!
What started out as a typical Thursday afternoon at the office, soon turned into something much more exciting! H Squared are trying to get as many people as possible doing the Harlem Shake for Red Nose Day. It’s for a great cause so why not have a look and share with your friends? Don’t forget to donate!
If you want to make a Harlem Shake for Red Nose Day video then here’s how:
- Videos last around 30-60 seconds and are dubbed with the song “Harlem Shake” by electronic musician Baauer.
- Videos begin with one person (wearing an item of headwear) dancing to the song alone for roughly 15 seconds.
- Other people surround the individual but remain unaware of his existence and do not pay him any attention.
- When the music kicks, the video cuts and everyone joins in
- Dressing up in outrageous costumes and wielding obscure props is essential!
- This lasts for around another 15 seconds.
Here’s the H Squared Red Nose Day Harlem Shake